Summer is one of the most popular times of the year to release new movies. While watching this box office hits from a big screen is popular- there is nothing better than sitting back, relaxing, and watching these films from the comfort of your own home! A home theater installation means you can save tons on overpriced sodas and popcorn, and you don’t have to deal with those pesky cell phone screens from other movie-goers! Wondering what adventures, you can watch from your own home? Here is a list of the summer 2018 blockbusters you must watch now:
- “Avengers: Infinity War”: this movie was released April 27. The Avengers unleash their epic battle between the mighty heroes you know and the evil force you soon won’t forget.
- “Life of the Party”: starring Melissa McCarthy, this comedy features her as a housewife going back to college and ends up in the same social group as her own daughter. This released May 11th.
- “Deadpool 2”: Deadpool returned May 18th with Ryan Reynolds breaking the fourth wall.
- “Solo: A Star Wars Story”: Star Wars is back! This was released May 25th.
- “Oceans 8”: this movie has some of the most popular actresses from Sandra Bullock to Rihanna. They plan to pull off a Met Gala sting in this female-centric film.
- “Hereditary”: was released June 8th. It is a modern-day horror masterpiece.
- “Incredibles 2”: finally, what everyone has been waiting for! If you learned anything from the first movie, it is that family comes first, and capes are a superhero’s death wish. Bob ends up being a stay-at-home dad while Helen is out saving the world.
- “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”: this Jurassic movie is more than just about dinosaurs, it goes into the topic of mistreatment of animals.
- “Sicario: Day of Soldado”: this thriller was released June 29th.
- “Ant-Man and the Wasp”: it’s back! This is a humorous action-adventure film that marks the debut of Evangeline Lilly’s Wasp.
- “Sorry to Bother You”: an indie film released July 6th is a sci-fi comedy about a successful telemarketer.
- “Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again”: released July 20th catches up with pregnant Sophie and exploring a young Donna’s life. There will be many familiar faces in this film.
- “Mission: Impossible-Fallout”: Tom Cruise is back in this action-adventure thriller.
- “Eighth Grade”: a film released July 13th that brings back feelings of awkwardness you thought you buried years ago.
- “Christopher Robin”: a Disney film is a live-action version of the beloved animated tale.
Are you excited to watch all these movies? You might as well enjoy them at home with a home theater installed by Mimi’s Audio & Video! Learn more by visiting their website.
This Post Has 0 Comments